Does Stretch Zone utilize any special equipment?
Stretch Zone takes the positioning and stabilization of clients to a new level with our patented strapping system and proprietary tables. When the body is stabilized correctly, it can relax and allow a full stretch to occur.
Stretch Zone’s patented strapping system:
- Helps to position, stabilize, and isolate targeted muscles
- Prevents the body from seeking the path of least resistance, whereby targeted muscles receive the stretch instead of the non-targeted ones
- Gives the practitioners an extra set of hands to work with to improve the stretch
- Offers a stabilizing advantage leading to less effort being required for each stretch
- Increases the practitioner’s sensitivity, perception, and monitoring of the stretch reflex
- Reduces the sensation of fear or loss of control and relaxes the muscles being stretched
- Helps control and alter stretch timing to help overcome the stretch reflex
- Reestablishes a more ideal resting muscle tone
- Allows for the extension of muscles farther than the central nervous system normally permits