Does Stretch Zone utilize any special equipment?
Stretch Zone takes the positioning and stabilization of clients to a new level with our patented strapping system. When the body is stabilized correctly, it can relax and allow a full stretch to occur.
Stretch Zone’s patented strapping system:
• Helps to position, stabilize and isolate targeted muscles
• Prevents the body from seeking the path of least resistance, whereby untargeted muscles receive the stretch instead of the targeted ones
• Gives the practitioners an extra set of hands to work with to improve the stretch
• Offers a mechanical advantage leading to less effort being required for each stretch
• Increases the practitioner’s sensitivity, perception and monitoring of the stretch reflex
• Reduces the sensation of fear and loss of control and relaxes the muscles being stretched
• Helps control and alter stretch timing to help overcome the stretch reflex
• Re-establishes a more ideal resting muscle tone
• Allows for speedy extension of muscles farther than the central nervous system normally permits.