of Stretch Zone
Whether you live an active or more leisure lifestyle, Stretch Zone® “re-educates your muscles” giving you greater active range of motion. Our pain free Flex-Ability for Life™ proprietary method promotes increased functionality with less effort. As a result, our clients perform better while playing sports, or simply sit more comfortably while even crossing their legs. For your own 30-minute FREE INTRODUCTION to “The Do Your Life Better Solution,” book a session today with a Stretch Zone® practitioner near you.
- If there are any changes to this Policy, we will post them on the website and send you an email to the Subscriber address listed on your account. Any changes will be effective as of the date we post them on the website or send the email (whichever is later). You may object to any changes within 20 days after they are posted, in which case none of the proposed changes will be effective with respect to information that we have already collected from you, but will apply only to information we collect in the future. If you object to changes in our Policy, we will have to terminate your account.
- EFFECTIVE DATE
- This Policy is effective with respect to any data that we have collected, or collect, about and/or from you, including your End Users, in keeping with our General Terms of Service.
- TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Subscriber Data. We collect and store information that is created, inputted, submitted, posted, transmitted, stored or displayed by you or your End Users in the process of using our Services. This information may include personal information or other sensitive information that you or your End Users choose to include. Collectively, we refer to this information as “Subscriber Data.” All Subscriber Data is subject to this Policy as well as our technical safeguards as described in our Security Policy and the General Terms of Service.
- Cookies. When you become a Subscriber and access or use the Stretch Zone System, we store “cookies,” which are strings of code, on your computer. We use those cookies to collect information about when you visit our website, when you use the Services or log into the Stretch Zone System, your browser type and version, your operating system, and other similar information. You may turn off cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser. However, if you block our cookies, it may be more difficult (and maybe even impossible) to use the Stretch Zone System or Services.
- Web Beacons, Tags and Scripts. Web beacons (single pixel gifs), tags and scripts may be used in our website, Service or in emails. These assist us in delivering cookies, counting visits to our website, understanding usage and campaign effectiveness and determining whether an email has been opened or acted upon. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our service providers on an individual and aggregated basis.
- Local Storage Objects (LSOs). We use LSOs, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our website or within the Stretch Zone System may use LSOs such as HTML5 and Flash to collect and store information.
- Log Files, IP Addresses and Information About Your Computer and Mobile Devices. When you visit or leave our Services (whether as a Subscriber or a visitor) by clicking a hyperlink or when you view a third party site that includes our plugin or cookies (or similar technology), we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came or the one to which you are directed. We also receive the internet protocol (IP) address of your computer or the proxy server that you use to access the web, your computer operating system details, you type of web browser, your mobile device (including your mobile device identifier provided by your mobile device operating system), your mobile operating system (if you are accessing the Stretch Zone System using a mobile device), and the name of your ISP or your mobile carrier. We may also receive location data passed to us from third party services or GPS-enabled devices that you have set up, which we use for fraud prevention and security purposes. Most mobile devices allow you to prevent real time location data being sent to us, and of course we will honor your settings.
- Analytics Information. We collect analytics information when you use the Stretch Zone System, our website and Services to help us improve them. The analytics information we collect may include elements of Subscriber Data related to the function you or the End User is performing. As such, the analytics information we collect may include personal information or sensitive business information.
- Communications with Us. When you send an email or other communication to us, including sending Stretch Zone support requests, we may collect the personal information that you provide us and may use it in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve the Stretch Zone System or our Services. You or your End Users may receive occasional marketing communications regarding Stretch Zone’s products and services, including products and services offered by our third party vendors. You can always opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the “unsubscribe” instructions included in our marketing communications.
- Public Forum Posts. Our website and the Stretch Zone System may offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information provided in these areas might be read, collected and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our community forum, please contact us at [email protected].
- Subscriber Testimonials. From time to time, we post Subscriber testimonials on our website that may contain some personal information. We will obtain the Subscriber’s consent beforehand to post their name and testimonial. If a Subscriber wishes to update or delete their testimonial, please contact us at [email protected].
- Aggregated Data. We do aggregate information related to the use of the Stretch Zone System or Services and publish this information, segmented by Subscriber, geography and other metrics, to provide qualitative insights on customer support metrics and other relevant insights.
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We may use and disclose Subscriber Data, or related information, to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, analyze, improve and promote our Services and tailor our Services to our Subscribers’ needs;
- Enable you and your End Users to access and use our Services;
- Process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Communicate with you, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing customer service and support;
- Provide you with information about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests and events;
- Provide other news or information about us and our select partners; and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our Services, and other illegal activities;
- Bill and collect money owed to us;
- Meet legal requirements, like complying with court orders and valid subpoenas;
- Prosecute and defend court, arbitration or similar proceedings;
- Provide you with marketing information or other services offered by third parties which may be of interest to you; and
- For other purposes about which we notify you.
- SHARING OF INFORMATION
- Third Party Service Providers. We share information, including Subscriber Data, with our third-party service providers (such as merchant service providers, credit card companies, managed hosting providers, sub-processors/onward transfer of Subscriber Data, and technology partners) to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and other services that we use to operate our Services and maintain a high quality user experience. These third party service providers may use the Subscriber Data that we share with them for their marketing purposes, and you consent to receiving such solicitations.
- Other Services. You may choose to make use of “Other Services” in conjunction with our Services. “Other Services” are third party products, applications, services, software, networks, systems, directories, websites, databases and information which our Service links to, or which you may connect to or enable in conjunction with Stretch Zone Services, including without limitation, Other Services which may be integrated directly into your Stretch Zone account or the Stretch Zone System, to which you grant access privileges. When access is granted, certain Subscriber Data associated with your account may be shared with the third party, including personal information. Stretch Zone does not control the policies or procedures of these Other Services, even though the Other Services may be available through our Service. This Policy does not cover the collection or use of information, including Subscriber Data, by Other Services, and we urge you to consider the privacy policies governing these Other Services.
- Affiliates; Subsidiaries; Subcontractors. We may share information, including your Subscriber Data, with any Stretch Zone affiliate, subsidiary or third-party vendor for purposes of providing our Services, and for any other reason stated in this Policy.
- Consent. We may share your information, including Subscriber Data, with third parties when we have your consent to do so.
- Opt-Out. If you would like to opt-out from receiving marketing-based communications from Stretch Zone, or a third-party vendor to whom Stretch Zone has provided your Subscriber Data, you may do so by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the email.
- SUBSCRIBER DATA RETENTION.
- We retain your Subscriber Data while your Stretch Zone account is active as needed to provide you with Services and access to the Stretch Zone System. We may retain your Subscriber Data after you have closed your account if retention is reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes between End Users or third parties, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce this Policy and our General Terms of Service. We may retain personal information, for a limited period of time, if requested by law enforcement. Stretch Zone’s Customer Service may retain information for as long as is necessary to provide support and support-related reporting, but we will usually delete Subscriber Data after 30 days consistent with our General Terms of Service.
- CHILDREN’S ONLINE PROTECTION PRIVACY ACT
- Stretch Zone does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the Stretch Zone System or our Services. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through our Services without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us through the Stretch Zone System or our Services, please contact us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information. Subscribers are responsible for establishing policies for and compliance with applicable laws for the collection of personal information in connection with the use of our Services.
- SUBSCRIBERS IN CALIFORNIA
- For California Subscribers or End Users, Stretch Zone does not distribute your Subscriber Data to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘My Profile’ page. California Civil Code Section 1798.83, known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits a Subscriber or their End Users who are California residents to request and obtain from us a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge.
- SECURITY BREACH NOTICE
- If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into the Stretch Zone System that materially affects you or your End User accounts, Stretch Zone will notify you as soon as possible and report on the actions taken in response.
- BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
- Stretch Zone may assign or transfer this Policy, and your Subscriber Data and account information, including any End User Data, to any person or entity that acquires all of our or substantially all of our business, stock or assets of, or with whom we merge.
- CONTACT US
- If you have questions regarding this Policy or about the privacy practices at Stretch Zone, please contact us by email at [email protected], or at:
Legal Department Stretch Zone Franchising, LLC
6700 North Andrews Ave.,
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309